New Year, New Beginnings;


I have freshened up Floral Blush ready for the new year, to those who are already followers I want to thank you all. Recently I haven't been in the right mind frame for blogging but I came to a realisation that i really enjoy it and my New Years Resolution is to Blog as regularly as I can and become even more involved in the blogosphere. I love the individuality of each person and that what makes me proud of being in the blogging community.

You will notice that my photo's are very different to before as I have been lucky enough to use my boyfriends Canon 500D which is amazing compare to my compact camera. It has given me the passion to write again. I have worked really hard to put together a new layout and look to have a clean feel. 



I am looking forward to 2015, getting more involved in blogging and continue to be more healthy in eating and to exercise. Everyone has their own goals so just remember it's never to late to change.

2015 
A new book with blank pages let's write a best seller!

What are your New Year resolutions?




Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for 2015 either, I'm determined to make it a year to remember for all the right reasons. I love getting involved in the blogging community too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've started my fitness routines determined to tone up for summer xx

      Delete