Superdrug Dry Shampoo;

Ready To Rock, Wild Times;

I recently finished a bottle of Superdrug Cocoa Brownie dry shampoo, and I was more than impressed with it. They are reasonably priced at £1.99 and when I purchased Ready To Rock and Wild Times they were buy one get one free, what more could a girl want.

I am a huge fan of dry shampoo as I wear my hair up a lot for work and I find that giving a spray of dry shampoo to your roots, massaging in and then brushing helps to give a boost to your hair. This brand has been fab at not leaving a grey colour behind which some brands have a tendency to do, and we all know that's not a good look! The smell of this product is lovely and instantly makes your hair feel fresher. Since buying my first bottle I have not gone back to the bigger brands and I find this to be an amazing product, maybe even better than the higher end brands and for a fraction of the price.



Superdrug stock eight different types of their own branded dry shampoo, giving a wide variety to suit everyone. Which are Cherry Blossom, Cocoa Brownie, Golden Goddess, Killer Volume, Ready To Rock, Sinful Moments, Wild Times and  Gold Shimmer.

What's your favourite dry shampoo?


Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment