Vera Wang Princess;


I purchased this beauty back in September when I was abroad. I wanted a new fragrance and to help with the blues of having to come home from reality. I paid around 18-20 Euros for it and everytime I use this perfume it reminds me of the wonderful time I had In Lanzarote with my boyfriend.

With this perfume it was love at first sight, I adored the scent instantly, If only had tested this one before spraying about 20 more in the shop! It as a light floral scent with a fresh smell about it. I also liked the look - consisting of a glass heart, a crown and a lilac colour perfume inside. It's a nice feminine design and a little bit of fun to.

I would like to try out more Vera Wang perfumes in the future as I adore this one. Have you tried Princess before or any other perfumes from the Vera wang Collection?





Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment