Ciate London - Nail Lab;



This beautiful Nail Lab was so hard to photograph due to the shiny box, so my photo's are not as good as I wanted them to be but never the less I had to blog this product it bring a new edge to nail polish. 

I received this as a gift from my Boyfriend at Christmas, my eyes lit up and I was so excited to open all the draws and to see what was hiding each of the draws!


When opening the top it contained recipe and inspiration cards (giving lots of tips) six mini nail polishes in Mistress, Rain Coat, Amazing Gracie, Power Dressing, Pillow Fight and Ferris Wheel.



The first draw contained  6 suspension top coat minis and 2 empty bottles.



The second drawer had 12 glitter pots and 2 more empty bottles.



The Third drawer contained a scoop/cuticle pusher, dotter stripper brush, paint brush, mini nail file, 2 test tubes, funnel, shaker balls, 2 nail sponges, petri dish, roll of customisable labels inside the petri dish. ( To name your mixed up colours)

I Haven't had the chance to try this kit out yet but I will be sure to blog about what colours I create and a review on how good I think this product is for the price. When I have looked online they are selling at around £30-£35 pound, this including the official Ciate website.

I Think this kit is fab if you want to experiment for yourself with colour, glitter and practice different nail art techniques. This Kit defiantly allows you do to explore and to give your own input into your nail varnish collection!





Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment