Beginner To Benefit Wishlist;





I have wanted to become a Benefit girl for so long now, reading other beauty blogger reviews always make me want to try even more. I have never owned any Benefit products as I am on a budget at all times, meaning I have to save the nice products like these.

I have put together a little Wishlist has I don't want to buy lots of full size products, just to find out they do not fit well with my skin. I am quite pale so I have been looking at the "How To Look The Best At Everything" In light as it contains four different products and these would be something I would use daily as part of my make up routine. Plus the box would be fab to store some make up in also! I have found this online at the price of £25.50 which makes it feel more reachable to buy. Which excites me very much! As for the "They're Real Mascara" it seems to be the number one mascara to many beauty bloggers and also it is one of the essentials to a girls make up bag.  The mascara costs £19.50. Does it help that I have nearly run out of mascara so I kinda need to purchase a new one anyway? 


I would love to hear your experiences with this brand.




Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Buying the sets which contain minis is such a great idea to get a feel for the products before committing to full size ones :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the benefit sets theres some great sets that you can get quite a great mixture of products in without worrying if you may not like them , I especially love their blushers

    http://beautyandtheprince.weebly.com/body-and-skin-care/going-back-to-the-trusted-hair-removal-i-trust

    ReplyDelete